Franklin Street is now open from Sells Alley to North Street. A traffic light and crosswalk have also been added. This project widens part of Franklin Street and adds on-street parking and brick sidewalks to this area of Downtown Dublin to benefit residents and visitors.
- Phase 2: Construction of Franklin Street between West Bridge Street and North Street
- Asphalt paving on Franklin Street, Darby Street
- Franklin Street and West Bridge Street will become a signalized intersection on Monday, Oct. 23 (tentative).
- Franklin Street will open to traffic on Monday, Oct. 23.
- Bridge Street Crosswalk at Darby Street is permanently removed. Pedestrian traffic will cross at Franklin Street or High Street
- Franklin Street north of Bridge Street is open to traffic.
- November 2023