Reserved Tables Available for Michael McDonald + Chaka Khan
- City of Dublin Independence Day Celebration Tables are now available for Dublin residents at the Dublin Community Recreation Center, DCRC, during normal operating hours.
- Dublin residents may purchase one, Reserved Table of 10 for $150 (no additional chairs permitted).
- Children four and older will require a Reserved Table wristband.
- Proof of residency is required (ex. driver’s license, utility bill, etc.). Not sure if you are a Dublin resident? Visit our address checker to verify residency before coming to make your purchase. Only addresses highlighted in green are eligible to purchase a table.
- Table purchasers will not need a Stadium wristband, only a Reserved Table wristband.
- Remaining unsold tables will go on sale to Dublin School District residents and the general public on Monday, June 10 at 8 a.m.
- Michael McDonald + Chaka Khan will headline the City of Dublin Independence Day Celebration on Thursday, July 4 at Dublin Coffman High School Stadium.
- Michael McDonald, a 5-time GRAMMY® award-winner, is an American singer, songwriter, keyboardist, and record producer. His career included singing with Steely Dan and later the Doobie Brothers. Top ’40 singles include “Takin’ It To The Streets,” “Minute By Minute,” “Sweet Freedom,” “What A Fool Believes,” and “It Keeps You Running”. He released nine solo albums and collaborated with a number of artists.
- Chaka Khan, a 10-time GRAMMY® award-winner, sings in seven music genres. She has released 22 albums and has 10, #1 Billboard magazine charted songs, seven Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) certified gold singles and 10 RIAA certified gold and platinum albums. Chaka’s first hit with Rufus was “Tell Me Something Good.” Chaka’s solo debut resulted in the smash hit, “I’m Every Woman,” followed by “I Feel For You,” “Higher Love,” and “Addicted To You.”