May 25, 2021 DCRC and Pools Operations Update
Following Governor DeWine’s May 12 announcement, the City’s Recreation Services team has determined operational changes that will go into effect starting Saturday, May 29. Read More.
Spring/Summer Registration Schedule
Tuesday, March 23
- 6 a.m. Online registration for Dublin (RES) and Dublin City School District residents (SDR)
Tuesday, March 30
- 6 a.m. Online registration for non-residents
- 10 a.m. Walk-in and phone registration open
Tuesday, April 6
- 6 a.m. Jr. Wyandot/Wyandot Camp/Wyandot Next summer camp registration for all 8 weeks for RES/SDR
Thursday, April 8
- 6 a.m. Playground Adventure Camp/Jr. Wyandot/ Wyandot Camp/Wyandot Next summer camp weekly registration for RES/SDR
Tuesday, April 13
- 8 a.m. Playground Adventure Camp/Jr. Wyandot/ Wyandot Camp/Wyandot Next summer camp weekly registration for non-residents
If you are a current or past member or have taken DCRC classes you are in our database and can register at www.DublinOhioUSA.gov/Recreation-Services. Please enter your User ID (usually a 10-digit telephone number with no spaces or punctuation) and case-sensitive password (the household’s primary member’s last name). A Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express is required for payment and class confirmation.
You’re one step away from online registration. If you have never been a member or taken a DCRC class, the Welcome Desk staff is pleased to enter you into our system. Simply stop by during normal business hours and bring a current utility bill, or valid Ohio driver’s license for proof of residency.
Changing your username and password is easy. Select Change Login Data under the My Account tab. Once you’ve made your changes, click Save changes and your new login information takes effect immediately.
If you provided an email address as part of your household information, you can click on the Forgot Your Password? link. Fill in the information requested, and the system will send two emails — one with your username and one with your password.
Registering In Person, By Mail or Phone
- Registration cards are available at the Welcome Desk.
- The general registration card is for all programs.
- You may register participants for up to four programs on the same general registration card. Each participant requires a separate card. You may register for yourself and one other Dublin resident, school district resident or family member.
- Please fill out all information completely on each registration card. The release of claims must be signed by the participant or parent/guardian in order to participate.
For additional information on this program contact the DCRC at 614.410.4550.
|In person at the DCRC||Weekdays
|8am – 9:15pm
8am – 7:45pm
8am – 7:45pm
|DCRC Registrations||5600 Post Road
Dublin, OH 43017
City Resident, School District Resident, Non-Resident Fees Explained
Dublin City Council recognizes that the facilities and programs offered by Recreation Services should provide beneficial pricing and priority to the residents of the City. City Council’s current financial policy is to keep fees for residents participating in recreation classes and other recreational amenities at a moderate level. These financial policies have been implemented to benefit residents and to encourage a healthy community. School District Residents and Non-Residents do not receive the tax-subsidized pricing received by the residents of the City of Dublin.
Fees for recreation center annual passes, seasonal passes and program registrations are determined by where people live. You are considered a City Resident if you reside within the City of Dublin corporate limits. School District Residents reside in the Dublin School District, but not within the City of Dublin corporate limits. Anyone not fitting into one of these two categories is considered a Non-Resident. Your mailing address or school district is not always an accurate indication of your City of Dublin residency status. You may research your residency status on the State of Ohio’s website at http://tax.ohio.gov/divisions/employer_withholding/index.stm under “The Finder.”
CR = City Resident SDR = School District Resident NR = Non-Resident