The Mayor’s Court for the City of Dublin normally meets on the second, third and fourth Tuesdays of every month at 5 p.m. If you are issued a citation, it will tell you the date and time of the Court hearing.
Notice Regarding Operations to Address the COVID-19 Pandemic
The following measures are effective immediately regarding court proceedings in the Dublin Mayor’s Court:
- Only those with official business before the court will be admitted into the Dublin Justice Center. No friends, family or children allowed.
- Please arrive on time for your court appearance. You will only be allowed to enter at the time of your scheduled court appearance or as directed by a member of the court staff.
- Local and state health orders encourage the public to wear face coverings when interacting with others outside the home. You will be required to wear a face covering the entire time you are in the Dublin Justice Center.
- In the event that we are temporarily unable to provide a safe environment that promotes social distancing, you may be asked to wait outside the building or in your car until such environment can be guaranteed.
- Please remember to practice social distancing if you encounter other individuals while entering or exiting the building.
- You may be required to complete a health questionnaire and have a temperature check.
- If you are going to plead not guilty, please call 614-410-4920 for instructions on scheduling a pretrial with the prosecutor.
Individuals who are currently ill, experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, have had known contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 during the last 14 days or belong to a high-risk group are asked to call 614-410-4920 prior to your scheduled appearance for further instructions.
Disclaimer: These measures are subject to change*